Become a franchisee
Join the leading European manufacturer of contemporary furniture. There are already more than 80 Gautier stores worldwide!
By choosing Gautier, join us as we work to support our customers through each stage of their lives.
The welcoming, harmonious, original and attractive layout of our stores will in turn inspire you to seek out solutions to enhance our customers' well-being.
- 1An innovative concept.
- 2A globally recognised brand.
- 3Customer confidence.
- 4Direct contact with the manufacturer.
- 5Ongoing technical and sales support: sales administration, marketing, public relations, design, research department, etc.
- 6The quality factor: first French furniture company to obtain triple certification (ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001).
- 7A socially aware company committed to sustainable development.
- 8Store layouts created by our teams.
- 9Tailored training courses.
- 10An ongoing PR programme.
- 2Business acumen and great customer relations skills
- 4Passionate about sales
- 5Enthusiastic about interior design and decoration
- 1Overall investment: from 230,000 € (excluding premises and structural works)
- 2Franchise fee : 20,000 €
- 3Personal contribution: from 100,000 €
- 4Surface area between 500 and 600m2
- 5A geographical location approved by the Gautier sales division
- 6You will be a member of the network stores uunder the Gautier name and will run your company using the Gautier concept.
Jérôme Gros, Gautier Toulouse "Contact with the Gautier teams was a vital factor in my decision. They are professional, willing to listen and friendly: a philosophy which makes perfect sense to me."
Diego Zaninotto, Gautier Domus, Melun Senart, Montevrain, Ste Geneviève des Bois, Villebon and Marseille "The business start-up in the Domus shopping centre exceeded our forecasts despite a very competitive environment. Customers appreciated the innovative store concept and were pleasantly surprised by the wide range of products on offer. My turnover is developing in very nicely, leading me to open a second store, and then a third."
Manhad Narula, Gautier Inde "I had an intriguing challenge to take up: attract customers using a French concept and products. I must emphasise that the Gautier brand is very well known in our country. Personally, I especially appreciate the quality of the contact with Gautier. Its spirit of solidarity was particularly evident during the Gautier convention organised last November."
An attractive high-end furniture range:
The world of Gautier:
warm designs, very innovative contemporary furniture, but accessible to all. Gautier products, positioned from medium to high-end, are aimed at customers who value aesthetics and quality.
Gautier, which is celebrated for its innovations in children's bedrooms, brings the same creativity to adult bedrooms, storage space, dressing rooms, living rooms and lounges, desks and bookcases, bedding, etc. Our designer furniture is multifunctional, modular, extendable, recreational and perfectly tailored to current and future styles and living spaces.
Contact us by mail Choose the person you wish to contact
By letter or phoneGAUTIER France
SA 17 rue Georges Clémenceau
85510 Le Boupère – France +22.214.171.124.40.00